Monday, May 3, 2010

For Today
May 3rd
Outside my window...It was pouring but now it is sunny.

I am thinking...I can't wait until summer so much going to happen in the next 6 weeks.

I am thankful for...living in Lincoln such a great community.

From the learning rooms...Finish up Human Body Reproductive moving on to Joseph,insects,and food preservation.

From the kitchen...Made lasagna and first time made a homemade yellow cake with homemade chocolate frosting it was delicious.

I am wearing... Tank top and black pants.

I am creating...memories


I am going...to read tonight.

I am reading.. One Year Bible, New Testament and Proverbs and Psalms, just got the Halley's Bible Commentary, started Villette by Charlotte Bronte stopped to start Tree Grows in Brooklyn love them both.

I am hoping...kids go to bed without giving me issues since daddy is gone tonight to the Free Indeed meeting.

I am hearing...T.V. and kids playing trains.

Around the house..the usual lived in house.

One of my favorite things...good Godly fellowship.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Nothing much switch winter to summer clothes, boys have eye doctors appts.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...Lawn,lawn,lawn, and then tulips bright and beautiful.


http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment