Monday, May 10, 2010

For Today
May 10 th
Outside my window...Cloudy and cold.

I am thinking...Busy couple of weeks, but will keep my mind off of giving birth.(shutter)

I am thankful for...good friends,good fellowship,good family.

From the learning rooms...Joseph,insects,and food preservation.

From the kitchen...I don't know yet.

I am wearing... green pants and shirt.

I am creating...portfolio.


I am going...birthday parties,field trip,baby shower.

I am reading.. One Year Bible, New Testament and Proverbs and Psalms, just got the Halley's Bible Commentary, started Villette by Charlotte Bronte.

I am hoping...kids calm down,very hyper today.

I am hearing...T.V.

Around the house..the usual lived in house.

One of my favorite things...when strangers come up to me and say your kids are so well behaved. What? but it happened yesterday to my amazement.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Doc appt, birthday party, field trip to Fort Knox, baby shower. Lots of fun.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...My girl being a little mommy.

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment