Monday, April 19, 2010

For Today
April 19th
Outside my window...Clouds and some rain drops.

I am thinking...I have 54 days until I go through the worst pain in my life to the happiest moment of my life. Weird.

I am thankful for...our fellowship, it's not perfect but it is a great blessing to many.

From the learning rooms...Human Body and marriage, digestive and urinary this week.

From the kitchen...Pork chop casserole, maybe a stir fry later this week, the new kitchen has inspired the cook once again.

I am wearing... Pink pj with snow man on them.

I am creating...more recipes, maybe get a little scrapbook station set up, in the upstairs third bedroom since the little girls won't be in it for awhile.


I am going...to do more grocery shopping.

I am reading..Scarlet Letter, One Year Bible, New Testament and Proverbs and Psalms.

I am hoping...to get my floors mopped today.

I am hearing...T.V. JJ drawing pics instead of his math cause mommy walked away.

Around the house..the usual lived in house. Dishes,toys, laundry to put away.

One of my favorite things...the Word.

A few plans for the rest of the week: coffee with the girls Tuesday morning, and the book club Tuesday night with more of my peeps.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...Wicked cute!

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment