Monday, April 12, 2010

For Today
April 12th
Outside my window...Sun,sun,sun.

I am thinking...I feel a little better.

I am thankful for...our nice new home, such a blessing.

From the learning rooms...Human Body and marriage

From the kitchen...I am not sure yet going grocery shopping today.

I am wearing... Gray shirt black pants.

I am creating...the usual stuff, recipes, room ideas, homeschool projects.


I am going...to Super Walmart today with the family and going to pay for John's school.

I am reading..Scarlet Letter, One Year Bible, New Testament and Proverbs and Psalms.

I am hoping...we get stuff done today, and this awful sickness goes away and never comes back.

I am hearing...snoring.

Around the house..some toys but so clean probably because it is a new house, the newness will wear off and it will go back to the mess.

One of my favorite things...good health, gees I totally take advantage of this.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Nothing to much human body project, grocery store, some more unpacking.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...God is so good to us!

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment