Monday, March 8, 2010

For Today
March 8
Outside my window... Sunshine

I am thinking...I hope John John's new math book comes in.

I am thankful for...thankful for a husband that is home right now so I can take afternoon naps.

From the learning rooms...Again the solar system, spelling test.

From the kitchen...I am not sure, maybe Mexican.

I am wearing... pants and gray shirt.

I am creating...hopefully Godly little children,


I am going...to clean and do school, try not to be on FB that much, it's so addicting.

I am reading..Jeremiah commentary by J.Vernon Mcgee, The Importance of being Earnest and Lady Winder mere's fan both by Oscar Wilde.

I am hoping...We know soon about the house and our taxes.

I am hearing...John snoring.

Around the house...a variety of stuff,toys,dishes,clothes.

One of my favorite things...God's word, hits you when you need.

A few plans for the rest of the week: clean,started packing and going through stuff, John doc appt.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...An oldie but goodie "Lazy Sunday"



http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment