Monday, March 22, 2010

For Today
March 22
Outside my window...Cloudy with some rain, later.

I am thinking...I have 11 days until the big move.

I am thankful for...Provision from the Lord.

From the learning rooms...Solar System planets and the sun.

From the kitchen...Spaghetti and meatballs, and quick meals.

I am wearing... Pink pj's with snowmen on them.

I am creating...Nothing.


I am going...to bookclub this week, and Bob's sugar house. Fun!

I am reading..J.Vernon Mcgee, In the Belly of the Bloodhound.

I am hoping...the move goes as smooth as possible.

I am hearing...kids and the cat.

Around the house..boxes and mess.

One of my favorite things...good coffee, free samples from Gevalia so good.

A few plans for the rest of the week: packing,cleaning, Bob's sugar house,and book club.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...Spring days

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment