Monday, December 13, 2010

For Today
December 13th
Outside my window...Warmer, rainy, snow melting :(

I am thinking...I am going to wake up with JOY in my heart once again, no matter what.

I am thankful for...such a great birthday yesterday,it was perfect.

From the learning rooms...10 plagues of Egypt then some Christmas studies.

From the kitchen...John really wants homemade buffalo chicken nuggets.

I am wearing... green flowered pjs.

I am creating...Christmas spirit in the house.


I am going...library,grocery store, I think that is it.

I am reading.. Gone with THe Wind-love it, new book "Jesus Calling" Devotional, Beth Moore bible study "Living Beyond Yourself"

I am hoping...JOY overflows our house.

I am hearing...T.V.

Around the house..Christmas lights and toys.

One of my favorite things...good coffee

A few plans for the rest of the week: Good News Club, church,library, Super Wallies in Bangor.

No comments:

Post a Comment