Monday, February 8, 2010

For Today
February 8th
Outside my window... Ice and snow

I am thinking...so much to do before the trip to NJ.

I am thankful for...grace so much grace.

From the learning rooms...more on money,stewardship, and wars.

From the kitchen...spaghetti and meatsauce with sausage.

I am wearing...jeans and sweat shirt.

I am creating...a cookbook (eventually)


I am going...to call my landlord again, please unclog the sink.

I am reading..Jeremiah commentary by J.Vernon Mcgee, Persuasion Jane Austin, In the Belly of the Bloodhound L.A. Meyer

I am hoping...Nothing else goes wrong before we go away.

I am hearing...kids and PBS kids Word World

Around the house...a mess, always

One of my favorite things...When my kids are nice to each other. It is very few moments.

A few plans for the rest of the week:clean,pack,V-day party, drive 12 hours.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...Can't wait for summer.


http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment