Tuesday, February 23, 2010

For Today
February 23
Outside my window... Mud and snow.

I am thinking...need to get motivated with school so it can end by May 27th.

I am thankful for...friends and family.

From the learning rooms...supposed to start the solar system.

From the kitchen...healthy eating, Husbands blood pressure to high.

I am wearing...pj

I am creating...a healthy way of living.


I am going...to unpack do lesson plans, go to dinner with friends, and get organized.

I am reading..Jeremiah commentary by J.Vernon Mcgee, In the Belly of the Bloodhound L.A. Meyer

I am hoping...The Lord blesses us with another house in LINCOLN.

I am hearing...kids

Around the house...suitcases, bags of stuff.

One of my favorite things...Food, good food.

A few plans for the rest of the week: clean, unpack, get really set for school, pray a lot for things going around.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...Jersey baby Jersey (quote from my DH)

No comments:

Post a Comment