Wednesday, November 28, 2012

It's been awhile since I posted anything but, I guess it's time. We are still a homeschool family going in our 5th year. John John is in 3/4 grade Judah 1/2 Joey 1st, Johannah prek/k. This year has been very challenging so many new changes in my personal life that had me question things but the Lord always whispers the same "I haven't changed the plan, so why are you trying." We are doing Sonlight this year (gulp) the One year Condensed World History. I really am enjoying it the kids seem to be also. We just finished Ethiopia and are reading Gladys Aylward. THis book makes my hair stand on edge, awesome book of a women with God's strength can do anything. We are also doing Exploring Creation Zoology 1 Flying Creatures of the Fifth Day. Which we all love. So I will try to post some pics but my camera has bit the dust. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment