Monday, February 28, 2011

For Today
February 28,2011
Outside my window...Cold, cloudy and stormy looking.

I am thinking...His mercies are renewed each morning.

I am thankful for...Sisters that I can pour my heart out to.

From the learning rooms...Native Americans- Cherokee.

From the kitchen...Chicken alfredo, chicken pot pie, maybe pizza.

I am wearing... black pants, pink shirt.

I am creating...a cool new playlist.


I am going...crazy-jk, library, store,bible study, later this week birthday party.

I am reading.. Well listening to "Uncle Tom's Cabin."

I am hoping...I can do the couch to 5K, and be ready for the 5k at homecoming.

I am hearing...T.V.

Around the house..toys, toys, toys.

One of my favorite things...good children and good haircuts.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Good News Club, bible study, run/walk, birthday get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment