Tuesday, September 14, 2010

For Today
Sept 14 th
Outside my window...Cloudy and fall feeling.

I am thinking...of the Lord, and how He is in the midst of everything bad or good.

I am thankful for...good friends, and cooler weather.

From the learning rooms...Royalty, castles, knights, and heading into Egypt.

From the kitchen...Chili,chicken pot pie, a roast.

I am wearing... green pants and shirt.

I am creating...nothing, but hoping the Lord is creating a pure heart in me.


I am going...soccer,flagfootball, maybe the orchard.

I am reading.. One Year Bible, New Testament, Beth Moore bible study "Stepping Up a journey through the Psalms of Ascent." starting "The Hound of the Baskervilles'by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

I am hoping...we survive the trial we are in, i know we will but sometimes it get's a little hairy.

I am hearing...T.V.

Around the house..the usual lived in house.

One of my favorite things...babies, so cute.

A few plans for the rest of the week: soccer, maybe playground, flag football.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...Baby Jessie what a good baby, God knew I needed one.


No comments:

Post a Comment